1. When open, we will continue to be closed to the public even during office hours so visitors should schedule an appointment before coming to the office and will need to ring the front bell for access.
2. We ask that if you are ill, please cancel your scheduled meeting or switch to one of the remote access options below. If you are UNVACCINATED, you will be subject to a temperature check and hand sanitization/hand washing immediately after arriving at our office. UNVACCINATED persons must also wear a face mask and answer a questionnaire.
3. We have the capability to host remote access via web conference, video conference and tele-conference so that we can stay connected at all times.
4. All staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of 9/6/2021, but we will continue to adhere to social hygiene practices such as not shaking hands. We will adhere to social distancing and wearing a face mask whenever NON-VACCINATED persons are in the office.
5. Some staff may continue to rotate between working from home and working from the office. Any staff who is feeling ill will be required to stay home.
6. If you need to schedule a call or meeting, please call the office or consider using our online scheduling option for your convenience, available via our website www.SYAssociatesLLC.com.
7. Voicemails and emails are monitored by staff members who are working from home, but there may be a slight delay in responding.
8. We will assume that anyone coming into our office are in good health, not suffering any symptoms of illness, are vaccinated and have made an independent decision to visit in-person. Please let us know if this isn’t the case. While staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, there is no guarantee that it is risk-free to visit in-person since other visitors may not be vaccinated or may not follow safety protocols.
9. If you are sending anything important through the mail, please send an email or leave a voicemail so we can be on the lookout for your item.
We remain dedicated to your needs, so please reach out with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your trust!